APPLICATION FOR A PERSONAL GRANT
West Derby Waste Lands Charity has a number of quite simple requirements and in summary they are as follows:
1. All applicants must live within the boundaries of the Ancient Township of West Derby. The Secretary (as above) holds a map that shows the defined area.
2. This application form must be completed in full, in respect of every member of the household, and signed by the applicant. You may be committing an offence if you make an application for a grant based on information that you know to be wrong or misleading.
3. The application must be accompanied by an appropriate form of identification, e.g. copy of a photo driving licence, passport, utility bill in the name of the applicant.
4. If there is a sponsoring organisation, a letter of support from that organisation will also be required.
5. Payment of grant is made by cheque, never cash. Please indicate to whom the cheque should be made payable if a grant is made.
6. The Charity may require an applicant to be interviewed before a grant is made.
Finally it must be noted that the making of a grant is entirely at the discretion of the Trustees of the Charity, who are not obliged to give or enter into any correspondence concerning the reasons for declining to make a grant, if that should be their decision.
Download West Derby Waste Lands Charity Application For Personal Grant Form
Available Formats - Microsoft Word
Alternatively, if you wish to have our application form sent to you through the postal service
please call 01704 879330
For a community or charity application, please apply in writing to Mr Lawrence Downey at the address provided.